Turning Your Photos into Watercolors


There are now so many apps available to edit your iPhone Photographs. I rarely use just one app but "app stack" to make images uniquely my own. With what I have spent on testing various iPhone photography apps over the years (as both an Apple Creative Trainer and professional photographer) I probably could have made a hefty down payment on my dream car or taken a long vacation to Paris.

In my new e-book iPhoneography Wow! I have narrowed all those apps down to my favorites. I include tutorials, tips and tricks, links and resources. iPhoneography Wow! is now available to download for $4.99. Find out which apps are the best and easiest to use and save yourself a bundle on apps you otherwise would purchase and then delete. 

To find out more about iPhoneography Wow! Visit Lake Tree Press.