Ten Novels I Am Reading

Several friends have recommended this book. Plus it has gotten great reviews.



From Amazon - Where the Crawdads Sing














I graduated from high school in the summer of 1969 and lived near the beach. How could I not read this?



From Amazon Summer of '69





This is featured on Reese Witherspoon's Book Club.



From Amazon Whisper Network: A Novel















I love stories about bee keepers.



From Amazon Queen Bee: A Novel















When a novel has 4215 reviews in iBooks and an almost 5 stars average, I figure it's a pretty safe bet to read.



From Amazon A Gentleman in Moscow














With over 38.000 reviews and a 5 star rating on Amazon, this novel is a must read for me, especially when I read it was about two sisters in France during WWII.



From Amazon The Nightingale













I have been wanting to read this collection of stories for quite awhile. I read Sandra Cisneros' The House on Mango Street and loved it. It is my goal to real more Mexican writers.



From Amazon Woman Hollering Creek













This is a debut novel that was named best book of the summer by O Magazine. Now that's what I call launching a novel writing career.



From Amazon Life Lines














This sounds like the perfect light-hearted beach read. I'm not at the beach but am just a few blocks from the lake so that should count.



From Amazon Evvie Drake Starts Over














I haven't read an Elizabeth Berg novel for years... probably since before I went to work for Apple and was too tired to read when I came home from work. But now I am retired... and always liked her books so was happy to find one I have not read.



From Amazon The Story of Arthur Truluv










So what fiction are you reading this summer?