New Year's Reading List - Non Fiction

Here are a few books on my non-fiction reading list for 2015. What's on your list?


I am obsessed with books on creativity. This book is about creative genius. It had me hooked with a quote in the introduction...

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer was a philosopher who died in 1860 and yet, this quote seems more relevant today than ever. It makes me think of Steve Jobs.


I am a big fan of TED Talks. I can't wait to get into this book. I give workshops at Apple and want to learn from some of today's best presenters. 


Anne LaMott is one of my favorite writers. I follow her on FaceBook and have been waiting for this to be published.


Lodro Rinser writes about bringing Buddhist ideas into our everyday world and problems. He's also written The Buddha Walks Into A Bar and Walk Like a Buddha.


Guy Kawasaki was the chief evangelist at Apple in the early 1980s. He's smart. He's funny and whatever he publishes, I read. 


I figure my analogies can use a little tune-up.